Re: Yosemite Valley--somewhat off topic

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Yosemite Valley--somewhat off topic
From: PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 19:29:40 -0700 (PDT)
Jeffrey,

What a well spoken and intelligent response.  Let's
keep Yosomite a place where our children and grand
children can enjoy the beauty of this unique gift of
nature.  I love taking in the open air in my roadster
as much as anyone, but I have been to Yosemite in
Summer and there is no enjoyment in bumper to bumper
traffic no matter how beautiful the place.  I would
rather ride a bus.

Peter van der Pas (Giraffehauler)

http://auctions.yahoo.com/