Re: Now an official Roadster owner

To: LCinPhxAZ@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Now an official Roadster owner
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 04:36:10 -0700 (PDT)
I've used both the tow dolly and the auto hauler
trailer from U-Haul.  The car will fit (just barley)
on either.  It really depends on what you are pulling
with.  If you have a full sized PU or SUV, I'd
definitely spring for the trailer.  Keep the datsun
off the ground, and the trailer pulls very nicely.  I
used the tow dolly w my 4 banger Datsun Frontier
recently as the puller.  a little of a strain, but it
worked.  I towed with the rear wheels off the ground,
but for a short distance I may prefer front wheels off
the ground and put the roadster out of gear.  A lot of
conflicting opinions here, so go with the trailer if
at all possible.

Mike Harper
'66 1600
Charleston SC