Re: Now an official Roadster owner

To: LCinPhxAZ@aol.com
Subject: Re: Now an official Roadster owner
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 05:33:31 -0000
Cool!
Welcome to the funhouse.

Hey guys, I've just found a new lunchtime pastime.
I've worked out I can have a blast along the river boulevard near work,
and back again, in 20 mins or so. (Have to start timing the runs...oops,
then again, better not.)

Charlotte and Leonard, have fun, drive safe, and hope you get her home safe
and sound.  You absolutely will not regret the decision.

Steve
(68 2000 Solex - and still grinning)