Re: Those sounds...

To: goldenmaia@onebox.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Those sounds...
From: "Robin Krause" <robinkrause@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:13:18
Diana,

I had a similar buzz, and it turned out to be a crack in the heat shield
between the carbs and the manifold.  They have a tendency to crack around
the bolt holes and are easy to have welded.  It was REALLY annoying, but not
a running or safety issue.  And, it's intermittent because it only gets
buzzing at certain rpms.

Just a guess. . .

Robin