Dead batt...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Dead batt...
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:08:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        Went to start the car last night for a grocery run and the batt was
dead.. I mean dead would not even try to start the car.  I have not run the
car in maybe a little over a week.  Far as I can tell nothing was left on. The
batt is a big-mama yellow top optima batt ao it takes a lot to drain it.
        The only thing different on the car is that I installed my borg
trunk light which at most draws like 250milli-amps andn the trunkpopper
solenoid.  I am guessing it must be the solenoid.  Its hooked up via the
instructions with a relay so that when I ground one of the wires it activates
the solenoid.  This is a little different than the setup I am used to using
with a relay but required because the alarm uses a negative pulse to activate
any accessorys.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA