Re: 67 2000s for sale

To: spl310@hotmail.com, solex67@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 67 2000s for sale
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 14:24:01 EDT
In a message dated 5/22/01 10:23:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
spl310@hotmail.com writes:

> I would say that 95% of the parts are there for the
> car.  My asking price is reasonable - $2000 for the project.  If you would
> rather have Solex carbs (it was an original solex car) I am asking $2700.

Not that I dont beleive you... but how do you know if it was an original
Solex car?  Does it have an ID Plate the says Solex or 150hp?  I thought the
Id Plates were made in Japan indicating 135hp.  Just the "numbers" were
stamped on the cars tag.

Calspeed