Re: L.A. Area chrome shop

To: "snyler" <marc@animalfirm.com>, "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>,
Subject: Re: L.A. Area chrome shop
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 20:09:46 -0400
I had a 67.5 5 speed shifter plate, 2L grill surround and the center section
plated a few months ago and it cost me 250. The parts were in excellent
condition and they did a great job but not cheap.

Better get a second job :) BTW, you wouldn't be the first to get a second
job to pay for a restoration.

Mike