Re: Calspeed aint quitting... Sort of O/T

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Calspeed aint quitting... Sort of O/T
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 18:48:28 -0700
Hi,
I bought my motorcycle in Japan when I was stationed in Taegu, Korea. My buddies
were a bunch of chopper pilots.  As a group and individually, we were pretty
nuts.  My exploits earned the nickname of  "Captain Crash".  I found that my
bike
and the speed it so generously provided was a pure and simple addiction.  I was
true, blue go faster. I had to part with my bike because I couldn't drive it in
sane manner.  It was soooo easy to pour it on and go like a screaming bat. When
was in the seat, throttle in hand, I could not resist the need for speed.  Had
sell it.  Never bought another one. I do indeed drool at all the terrific bikes
see today.  Still don't trust myself to be a good boy. Sad but true. Ain't
maturity a bummer?
Guy
Tempe, AZ