Re: Calspeed aint quitting... Sort of O/T

To: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Subject: Re: Calspeed aint quitting... Sort of O/T
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 09:24:52 -0500
I still have my trophys from motorcycle racing in the Philipines, and a special
one
from my buds, has a roadrash side plate off of the first MKIII 500 that we
picked up
at the Kawasaki plant in Japan. it reads to CRASH Southwell if you don't dump
it!
you aint riding it right. my wife has a roadrash knee from wrecking her
scrambler.
we both quit riding after our son came along. too old (60) and smart?? to
anymore.
Russ Southwell 70 1600