Re: Shasta trip (was: Looking for a convertible top)

To: sandhoff@csus.edu
Subject: Re: Shasta trip (was: Looking for a convertible top)
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 14:23:54 -0700 (PDT)
I just got a call from the people I bought the windshield from almost a year
ago.. She swears that they are overnighting it to my place today and I should
have it tomorrow.. So maybe I won't have the ugliest windshield at Shasta
anaymore!!!  Its actually gonna snowball cause old windshield goes out and
then out goes my cracked dashcap and in goes my new dashcap and windshield!!
I will finally ahve a decent looking car!!!
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA