RL411 (was Re: Modified Thermo Elbow)

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: RL411 (was Re: Modified Thermo Elbow)
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 09:20:04 -0700 (PDT)
I've owned three 1967 RL411's, and all had aluminum heads.  Can anyone
confirm if there was a 1966 RL411?  I know there were PL411 and PL410
models (1300cc and 1200cc, respectively).  I do vaguely recall pulling
an iron head off an RL411 in a wrecking yard once, but that was many
years ago, and the head might have been replaced.

--- datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> Did not know which car it came off but I did have a Nissan elbow that
> was
> cracked :(
>
> It'll have to be a 67 411 because the earlier ones I do believe used
> cast
> iron heads with the 3 stud housing, but I could be wrong. My aunthad
> one and
> I can't remember. CRS disease.
>
> Mike

=====