Re: RL411 (was Re: Modified Thermo Elbow)

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: RL411 (was Re: Modified Thermo Elbow)
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 12:23:36 -0400
My aunt had a 66 RL with the gold emblems but I don't remember what head she
had on it. I know the first time she brought it to me to fix something I was
shocked to see a Roadster engine. If only I could remember.

She begged me to take the car and offered it for free but it had an auto and
needed some work and I had no place to store it. If I lived in Idaho and had
a lot of space . . .

Mike