Prelube drive

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Prelube drive
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 12:09:41 -0400
Being that I have lotsa old parts that are no longer good like distributors
and other parts I took off engines, I tried to figure out how to make a
prelube drive that would work better than a screwdriver and easier to make
than the one Tom Walters built.

I used an extra distributor drive gear and took off the gear. I also had an
old distributor that I dismanted the tach drive on. I combined the 2 and
voila a well fitting prelube drive, and being that the end of the
distributor shaft is small it finds handly in my drill.

I have yet to try it but it appears it should work.

MIke