Re: Electrical Woes

To: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Electrical Woes
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 18:26:49 -0700
Andrew,
First thing I check is the battery terminals.  They can look ok on the outside
but have built up a hard crusty corrosion around the post and the lead
terminal.  Clean it off all nice and shiny.  If you are lucky it will go VEROOM
when you turn the key....or in the case of a 1500 PUT, PUT.  Sorry, only
kidding.
Guy
Tempe, AZ