Re: Roadster Registry

To: Ldino21@aol.com, datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster Registry
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:06:28 -0700 (PDT)
--- Ldino21@aol.com wrote:
> OK Everyone:
>
> I made a bet with Steve Allen that we could get 100 Roadsters
> registered on his new and improved Roadster registry by the 15th of
> this month.

Not a Fair bet! Keep in mind I have been doing the registry gathering
for about a year. I am transfering that info to steve's site.

I've got LOTS OF CARS!!! Let me get that info to him so he can input
the info onto his site.

 There are many people out there that have already registered their
cars. the results and info were to be on Mark Dent's site.

Steve is full of pep on this project and has Mark's and my blessing, so
his website will get the roadsterregistry results. My site was never to
be a archival site, merely an entrance path.

Roman

=====
roadsterregistry@yahoo.com
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/