Re: Roadster Registry

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us,
Subject: Re: Roadster Registry
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 13:13:23 -0700
Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Great job!
>
> Check this out: View the scrapped entries, or the 1967 entries. Click on
> Bob Haug's parted out SPL311-14458. Please tell me that Bob didn't scrap
> Steve's car! I've rescued cars much worse off than that! ;)
>
> Fred - So.SF

Fred/All,
My 67.5 parts car was s fairly stripped body when I bought
it.
Mike Poorboy can attest to it because he went with me to
pick it up in Spokane.  The guy I bought it from bought in
March of 99, crashed it either August or September of 99
and sold most of the good usable items off of it. He sold the
engine, trans, wiring, dash with gauges, interior and top.
There wasn't much left to do a restoration on.  After going
 through the paper work that came with the car I was sick.
It had a rebuilt engine, trans, new brakes and looked pretty
good except for the right front corner.  Front fender, hood,
valance bumper and inner fender were damaged.  I thought it would
have been an easy fix.
I used what I could and have parted out what I have not needed.

Bob
Moscow
67.5 restoration in progress
67.5 parting out