Re: Datsun Meets

To: "snyler" <marc@animalfirm.com>, "list"
Subject: Re: Datsun Meets
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 19:33:45 -0400
Marc,

Not everyone appreciates it but 90% do. We have Triumphs and Austin Healys
in the group also.

Last week I went on a rally with the Healy club and had a great time! Like I
said, it ain't about the cars - it's about the people.

FWIW, several people owned Roadsters in their youth also and one still does.
One member had a 67 until his wife threw it out while he was away on
business - as well as a Spitfire. When I saw him and his wife at a club
outing he showed her what the car could have looked like and rubbed it in a
bit. She was not all that happy about it. He also has some parts to give me
as soon as he can reach them in his crowded garage.

Mike