RE: Wheels & tires

To: "lou daly" <lou_daly@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Wheels & tires
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 15:58:51 -0400
Maybe we need to start a wheel registry.  If anyone wants to send me info on
what wheel/tire combinations they have run or are running I will be happy to
put that info on my web site.  As far as I know, any 185/70-14 will work on
virtually any wheel on a 1600 or 2000.  When this thread came up a week ago
there was talk of a few folks running 195/60-14's.  Those will fit w/o
modifications with some but not all wheels - depends on the offset.  There
was an add in the Datsun Roadster Review 11 years ago that mentioned running
Centerline 15x7 wheels with 205/50-15 Hoosier's inside the stock fenders.
Is Bob Klemme on the list?  For the record, I have Dunlop SP4 185/70 14's on
Keystone turbo master wheels which probably wont be of help to anyone
because I believe both are NLA.
Wheels need to have a 4x4.5 bolt circle

Brian
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/