Registry Observations

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Registry Observations
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 10:13:16 -0700
Wow,

This latest incarnation of the "Roadster Registry" is really taking off.
It"s very cool to watch it grow. I check it each time I log on to find
another half dozen or so has been added. It's like a car show without the
sunscreen. Hopefully, More entries will get their photos up. Speaking of
photos, I have many, many digital photos of most of the California, and some
Arizona cars on my photopoint page. If you need a digital photo to submit to
the registry, You can pull it off of those pages.

Does Carl Jaeger have 80% of all the Canadian cars? 10! What a Stable! Where
does he keep them all? Under the snow?

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup