Re: Registry Observations

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Registry Observations
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:04:07 -0700 (PDT)
--- sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com> wrote in his website;

I also have acquired a 67 2000.  It is the worst one in the US!  Not
suitable viewing for the faint of heart.....

Wow! that is an understatement if I had ever heard one! I just for the
first time saw the pics....looks like south-east asian jungle rot.

My hat is off to you for even having the guts to envision a
restoration.

After seeing Andrew's car up close and personal, and seeing the little
frame damage that had been hidden by the body, seeing yours is scary!!!

good luck,
hope you find a better project.

Roman

=====