Re: Registry Observations

To: vlaury@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Registry Observations
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:58:47 -0400
In my defense, I would like to say that it was with a heavy heart that I
parted out the cars that I did.  The problem with the ones that I parted out
is the same - advanced tinworm syndrome.  If you don't think that I want to
save Roadsters, keep in mind that my plan was to restore SRL311-00076 (check
the pictures on the website).  It looks like it is going to a new home
though.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060