Miata Bashing

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miata Bashing
From: "Annette" <squishfish@home.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 07:52:47 -0700
My husband and I love our Miata - It's our "practical" car, and the roadster
(when she is done) will be our fun car.

On days when we're out working on Jezebel and nothing is going right, we hop
in the Miata, cruise through the lovely wooded areas around here and
remember why we are spending our free time covered in grease and rust.

I don't consider the Miata a roadster though, that particular affection is
reserved for the Datsun =) The Miata is just a two seater =)

But all the bashing!  Yeek.  What other car can you buy off a lot for so
cheaply and work on so easily?  These things are an absolute breeze to
modify and tweak!

-Annette Rogers