Re: Miata Bashing

To: Annette <squishfish@home.com>
Subject: Re: Miata Bashing
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 10:02:23 -0700
Not bashing so much as button-pushing (see Paul Bauman's earlier post).

The $64,000 question is: Would you go to as much trouble to resurrect a Miata
as you are
doing for the Datsun?

Food for thought...

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
'70 2000 SRL311-13291 (garaged, non-op for 10 years  a lesser car would have
been towed
out and sold as-is years ago... )