Re[2]: millivolt battery charging x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

Subject: Re[2]: millivolt battery charging x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:13:32 -0700
I just cleaned out my garage sink plumbing with sulphuric acid. Nothing
works better at eating crud in the pipes. But it's dangerous stuff.

I sure wouldn't want to mess with putting it in a small battery case.
Kaboom!

Someone once posted a picture of exploded battery damage, not a pretty
sight. Easier to buy a new battery.

Fred - So.SF