Re: millivolt battery charging x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: millivolt battery charging x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 13:21:56 -0700
A note of caution, which I remember from good ol' Chem 1A - if one is
commingling acid and
water, always pour the Acid into the Water, else, as Fred says - Kaboom! (the
caps are
from my mnemonic device for keeping that straight: A&W, like the root beer, and
the
drive-in where the gals wore those uniforms with the really short skirts...
oops, sorry -
I kinda got off track there for a second).

Anyway, be really careful - we don't want something like that fire ant incident
Down Under
to be approximated here. An acid explosion could ruin more than just your day!

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA