Re: Fw: What's the purpose of the registry?

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, JRDMF@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: What's the purpose of the registry?
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 21:47:12 -0400
I still think that the Miata is a cool car and would like to have one.  I
would prefer to get a Roadster on the road, but any ragtop is better than
none.  Actually, any running car is better than none right now.  My daily
driver (Chevy) blew a head gasket on the way home from work yesterday.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076