Re: What's the purpose of the registry?

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's the purpose of the registry?
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 22:50:50 -0500
>Seal, Marc

> Hey Ronnie are you insulting my truck? :) and you forgot a set of horns for
> the front

Actually, no, Mr. Seal. I was just commenting on the wild life in Mr.
Tyler's neck of the woods. You know, I think we have about half a dozen
Marcs (not Marks) on this list? Interesting.

Anyway, most of the folks that really live out from town down there (Texas
Hill Country, NW of San Antonio) have grill guards on many of their vehicles
and really do need them, particularly when it's dry and the deer tend to
hang out around the bar ditches and creeks along the country roads. They can
really come out of nowhere fast.

Actually, it's been far too long since I've been down there.

Mmmm... Stream of consciousness. Must be those "wild" herbs we used of the
free range chickens. ;>)

Later, Ron

The ACL Group
Arlington, Texas