<SoCalROC> Auto X This Sunday

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <SoCalROC> Auto X This Sunday
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 19:34:08 -0700
Fergus O, pointed out  to me that there was a SCCA Cal club AutoX this
Sunday at Hollywood Park. I thought this would be a great time to get back
into it, so I'll be there.  I'll be running CSP, so I'll work the first
group and run in the third. Come on out and give it a try. It costs 25 bucks
to run and you can run a "Time Only" in any of the run groups.

More info at http://www.solo2.com/

It will be fun. Try it, you'll like it! Your tires have got too much rubber
on them anyway! This is a great way to make them "special lightweight tires"
:-) and where else can you lose it and not hurt anything/body? Except a cone
or two.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup