Re: OT Freight Shipping

To: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>,
Subject: Re: OT Freight Shipping
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 19:37:40 -0700
Guy and List,
I just got a reply from Bob Haug asking me where I got that big of
Tupperware container :-)

It was actually a Rubbermaid Action Packer. the regular rubbermaid
tubs you can buy at the store work great.I got this idea from Mark Dent
who said he sent a transmission that way.

UPS will take packages up to 150 pounds. The R16 block in the tub weighed
in at 116 pounds. I had to lift it up to the scales :-) where was Terry Cost
when
I needed him . A U20 or an R16 should way close to the 150 pounds even with
the crank. It cost about $70 for the block and another $70 for the remainder of
the

parts.

Mike