FW: Quiet

Subject: FW: Quiet
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 00:16:44 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen McCartney [mailto:sgam@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 11:34 PM
To: bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com
Subject: Re: Quiet

Yep.

Two days ago, did a client visit, dropped my boss off at the railway station
(he luuurved the car - but he's a Ducati nut).  Then nicked across to the
local twisty bitumen road along the river.

55mph on a right hander marked 45*K*ph!
The tyres are making that little noise they make where everything's *just*
hunky-dory, then the road does two little humps mid corner - next thing I
know, we're a little airborne - moving sideways, touch the crest of the next
hump, airborne again - boy, she's staying on line, though!  Touch of
throttle to tighten the line - oh, she reads my thoughts when she's at
4000+!  and all up, maybe exit the corner about half a metre wider than
expected - plenty of room to play with in this little beastie!  Scream out
of the right hander, back off a little to catch my breath and set her up for
the left that follows - in she goes, almost to redline as she exits the
left, snatch 3rd - Stirling was right - 80mph before I know it - back off
HARD for the hairping right - brake and throttle to 2nd - in we GO!

Teeheehee - grinning like an idiot...

I need to write lines on the blackboard ala Bart Simpson:

I am not 18 years old
I am not 18 years old
I am not 18 years old

I love my Datsun...