Re: Crocus Sandpaper

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Crocus Sandpaper
From: Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 15:13:20 -0500
Crocus cloth is nothing more than cloth backed sand paper.  It comes in sheets
and rolls of various widths.  It is designated in 'grit' just like sand paper.
The cloth makes it very tough and can be used with oil or water without losing
the abrasive.

The only place that I have seen it is at work where it is purchased through an
industrial supply house.  I have no idea where to obtain it on the consumer
market.

Fred