Re: OT- 1972 BMW 2002Tii info needed ASAP

To: dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT- 1972 BMW 2002Tii info needed ASAP
From: "Chris Robertson" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:54:38 -0500
Wonderful cars...fast, handle great, and look funny to boot.  They have been
a cult classic since they were introduced.  The tii is a especially nice and
sought after performance version.  Typical problems of a 30 year old car:
dried bearing grease, old seals, etc.  I can remember more than one having
cylinder head problems (cracks).  It might use the same engine as the 320i,
can't remember.  If it runs and drives it is probably a decent deal.  If it
has been well maintained then it is a steal.

Good luck,
Chris