Re: OT- 1972 BMW 2002Tii info needed ASAP

To: dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT- 1972 BMW 2002Tii info needed ASAP
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikefaggart@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:29:28 -0400
Daniel, I had a new one in 1971, traded my first roadster in on one.  I had
almost as much fun in the 2002 as I did in the roadster.  If it is in good
shape, it should be a good car.  Parts are probably more expensive than the
roadster.  My roadster was #1 in my car memories, however, the 2002 was
close.  It can seat more than 2 if the people in the back are short.  Not
much legroom in the back seat!

Mike Faggart