OT- 1972 BMW 2002Tii info needed ASAP

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT- 1972 BMW 2002Tii info needed ASAP
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:08:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        There is a guy in my neighborhood selling a 1972 2002 Tii that he
says runs fantastic. Its got new tires, sunroof and from the one pic I have
seen looks good.. Irene has been getting on me about getting a small car that
will fit more than 2 people.  I know nothing about BMW 2002's can anyone give
me some info - point me to websites that have good info??  he only wants 2000
bucks for it and it just seems like a great deal.
I am going looking at it tonight so I need info fast
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA
p.s. no I am not selling the roadster.