Re: <OT> For you extreme Nissan Autocrossers.....

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: <OT> For you extreme Nissan Autocrossers.....
From: "Brian" <b.dooley1@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:22:53 -0700
Just to chime in.  I know a guy in L.A. that has one for sale at only $5000.
It is not U.S. legal right now, but it's an honest to god GTi-R.  Mostly
stock, and black in color.  This was a few months ago, but he might still
have it.  I even have pics he sent me from the day it was imported.  If
someone want a wickedly fast car, this is definately worth every dime.  I'd
buy it myself if I had the space.  Hell, I almost bought it simply on the
hope that I'd eventually have a use for it among the many projects.  You
would be surprised at just how formidable it would be in any kind of racing
environment.  Yeah, Lotus' are nice, but this thing would blow them into the
bushes.
                                    Brian