Re: <OT> For you extreme Nissan Autocrossers.....

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: <OT> For you extreme Nissan Autocrossers.....
From: "Bill Barber" <birukun@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:51:01 -0700
It says off road racer = no highway, no street, no way (especially in
California!)
If I remember correctly, the Pulsar GTI-R runs .1 secs. faster than a 300 Z
0-60.

This is the car I always wanted to show American Honda Drivers what a REAL
performance hatchback is all about. The styling matches what is under the
hood for sure.

Rode in 1 once - never again unless I am driving. Man enough to admit I was
scared s@$%less.....

Can you say "Scalded Cat"?

Bill Barber
SRL311-09363