Re: <OT> For you extreme Nissan Autocrossers.....

To: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Subject: Re: <OT> For you extreme Nissan Autocrossers.....
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:46:25 +0200
Nissan made more than 5000 cars of the Sunny GTi-R
(Pulsar in Japan) type N14 to meet the minimum to certify
for FIA Group-A and Group-N rally. They were sold by Nissan
dealers in Europe. Parts are available as for any other
N14 model from the dealers. I cant remember exactly but
they cost less than $30K new in Germany around 1995.
Engine is SR20DET with a special size Garret T28.

Thomas

--
 Thomas in Sweden