1500 HP Blower Kit Now Available!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1500 HP Blower Kit Now Available!
From: "andycost" <andycost@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:25:07 -0500
Dear Roadster Owners,

You might have seen Leisure Suit Terry's Blower Kit at Shasta or on Calspeed's
website.  I am proud to say that the overwhelming response to our Phase 1
supercharger has given us the capital to develop a Phase 2 supercharger kit.
With our new kit your U20 will be able to produce *1500 HP and 5 second
quarter mile times at 280 MPH*.  The new kit uses a 140 PSI Dayton
centrifuginal blower capable of 3000 CFM!  Since the stock roadster makes 150
HP at sea level (14 PSI standard atmospheric conditions), then at 140 PSI a
whopping 1500 HP* is theoretically possible!   The kit comes complete with all
the parts necessary** for a "bolt-on" installation.  Included in the kit is a
Dayton 3000 CFM blower, old greasy SU manifold, and a Rochester 2bbl carb from
a 1971 Nova.  Supplies are limited so order quickly before they are all
gone***!
The complete kit can be seen at:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1620884&f=0

Thanks,

Andy Cost
68 spl w/ U20 "Tetanus"

*not verified
**not included is the 480 volt three phase trunk mounted generator
***only 1 unit available at this time