CDM Garage Sale

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: CDM Garage Sale
From: "Les/Dennis@CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:24:33 -0700
Today I got word from the family of one of my customers that he was
killed in a plane crash several months back and they
have decided to have me sell the car for them as part of the estate.
Some of you knew about this car and the situation but it
has just been decided to let it go. For anyone who may be interested it
is a bright silver 1968 1600 and it is most of one of
our restorations as it is 80% finished and has almost every other part
to complete the final assembly. The total invested so far
is 15K and if I finish it it would be about 5k to finalize. The family
would like to get 12K at this time but for everything that's
there this is a good deal.

Also the Dream Garage Black 70 Solex 2000 price has been dropped to
$12,500 or best serious offer as my friend is trying
to clean up some storage situations.

I am thinking of selling one of my 67.5 2000 project cars (#160) if
anyone is interested and it would be a non matching number but I may be
able to provide and engine and trans etc. I will sell the better of the
2 I have for $3000.

I also have several bodies and project cars that I do not have time for
so if you have a need for a 2000 project car I have a
complete 68-69 that I will sell for $1500 each.

Thanks

Les

--
Les Cannaday