Re[2]: What's happened to BADROC?

To: Ldino21@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: What's happened to BADROC?
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:42:59 -0700
Yah, yah, we all have excuses! "Life". My excuse is having my two daughters
graduating at the same time, 1 from high school and she'll be dorming at
UCSC, and the other graduated from UC Berkeley and she'll be leaving for
Europe for a while. Spending as much time as possible with 'em before we
have empty nest syndrome. Then I'll be out and about with the roadsters.

We've got a couple things coming up. The Pacifica Fog Fest & Car Show in late
September, and Jimmy's Old Car Show in SF in early October. Michael and I talked
about maybe getting together this Saturday Aug 18th at BADROC Hq. Well, forget
maybe. Let's be there at 10 a.m.!

Fred - So.SF