Re: What's happened to BADROC?

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <Ldino21@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: What's happened to BADROC?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 19:27:24 -0400
Why does the job situation stop people from driving their cars? They have
more time on their hands and need the joy of a ride with the top down and
wind in the face to forget their problems for a little while and to
straighten out their thoughts.

"Become a part of the solution, not a part of the problem." That was written
above the blackboard in my physics class in HS and is the only thing I
remember."

Whenever I have the "blues" I go for a ride in the country.

Mike