Re[2]: Lightened flywheel

To: "Marc Sayer" <marcsayer@home.com>, snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Lightened flywheel
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:35:41 -0700
I believe Marc S. is a bit ahead of the rest of us. I just read an article
a couple days ago that the speed of light may be changing as the universe
ages.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2001/08/15/MN1
97675.DTL

Damn, I thought this stuff only worked in Deloreans.

Fred - So.SF