Re: Ebay - 1 owner, 30000 mile Honda S600 Conv (OT)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, "datsunmike"
Subject: Re: Ebay - 1 owner, 30000 mile Honda S600 Conv (OT)
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:08:02 -0700
NL600 had a true motorcycle engine and, as you described, "Looked like a
shoebox".  We got another model as well, Z600 (?) had a rear window like a
divers mask.  I like the NL600 best. More classic looking.

S800, S600, S500 had the most fantastically designed engines. Works of art.
Aluminum split block, rollerbearing crank, Sleeved cylinders, four side
draft carbs.

That fellow in Long Beach (?) told me he chases down any reports of S car
sightings, He'll pay over 10 grand for a hulk. No matter if the car is for
sale or not, he gets a car or a customer.