Re: Ebay - 1 owner, 30000 mile Honda S600 Conv (OT)

To: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>, datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Ebay - 1 owner, 30000 mile Honda S600 Conv (OT)
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:53:40 -0700 (PDT)
I forgot to mention that Muffler Tech on Florin Road in Sacramento, CA
has the non-swimming mask Honda 600 that they are trying to shoe-horn a
rear engine MR2 drivetrain into.  It's about six inches wider than the
stock rear wheels, and last time I saw it (when they were doing the
exhaust on my Roadster) they were just doing trial fits (or misfits).

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181
http://www.picturetrail.com/abend