Re: What's happened to BADROC?

To: Roadster Listgroup <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's happened to BADROC?
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 23:11:40 -0600
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 19:27:24 "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>Why does the job situation stop people from driving their cars? They have
>more time on their hands and need the joy of a ride with the top down and
>wind in the face to forget their problems for a little while and to
>straighten out their thoughts.
>Whenever I have the "blues" I go for a ride in the country.

Well, said Mike! Having been unemployed for 4 months now, I've driven the
wheels off of my car - exactly as you describe. UNFORTUNATELY, said
mileage has also led to a number of problems/failures (the list is
unbelievably long, so I'm not going to start). I'm having to beg/borrow/-
buy-used parts -- until such time I'm outta luck, then it's going to have
to be parked (or sold).

dan neff    '69 2000
colorado springs, co
www.wycroc.org