Re: What's happened to BADROC?

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <Ldino21@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's happened to BADROC?
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:51:21 -0600
Loved the pictures!   Let me see though... you take your baby out in a RACE
CAR???    Ok, you are evil...   that's why crazy people need more cars!   I
have a race car (building someday), the wifes cruiser (currently my daily
driver), my cruiser 2000 (which no one believes is real), and finally the
car we don't know what to do with yet.    I take my babies out in the
cruising roadsters... :)    So... you need more roadsters so you can have a
roadster for all occasions! hahah!

Ok, I never said I was sane!

Eric
WyCROC