Re: What's happened to BADROC?

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <Ldino21@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's happened to BADROC?
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:35:41 -0600
New additions to a family are no reason to not have a run...   I have had 2
new additions in the past two years...and took them on the rides with me!
:)   Come on guys... we need better excuses than that!  How about "my car is
broken"... that one always works!

Eric
WyCROC
4 roadsters now and 3 kids!