Re: Clubs (Was Are we gonna have a SACROC?)

To: solex67@hotmail.com, sandhoff@csus.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clubs (Was Are we gonna have a SACROC?)
From: JCLAY510@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:02:41 EDT
I am Sacramento roadster owner that would also enjoy activities with other
RO's. Let me know when and better yet I'd be willing to lead a caravan on
some backroad excursions and maybe even a camping trip. I may even be able to
rustle up some 510'ers and Z'ers.

I'll have to do it in my 2002 until next year when the Silver V6 Beast comes
to life.

I personally don't want to run a club. But would be willing to donate time
and resources to help with event ideas etc.
I do think a club would be a great idea and I think someone who has the
flexibility in schedule would have to be in charge.

I guess the question should really be   Is there anyone willing to take the
lead in organizing a club? Maybe a picnic at a local park before the summer
is up would be a nice ice breaker  maybe to test the water and see just how
many roadster owners will actually show up. And from there we can al sit and
talk about what we would like to see in a club. Maybe lets just get together
and see where it takes us.

Just  a thought

Jimmy
68  2000 (soon to be VG)