Re: Clubs (Was Are we gonna have a SACROC?)

To: road <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clubs (Was Are we gonna have a SACROC?)
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:52:49 -0500
Jerry,

Take a note from the Modesto Club:

Just have everyone show up for brunch on Sunday Morning.

Usually it works out to just have a little announcement
that "The Datsun Roadster Club" meets at xyz Pizza on the
fourth THURSDAY of the month at 7:00pm.

As long as there is FOOD, people will show up.

Heck, we had something like 8 cars show up one year... all
I did was MENTION meeting someone for pizza (Round Table
on Fulton Ave)... it was funny.

Cheers,

Tom Walter