Re: Edgar Gonzalez's SPL212 in the spolight

To: "David A. Fox" <dafox1@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Edgar Gonzalez's SPL212 in the spolight
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@home.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 06:56:00 -0700
I'll do it if everyone on the photos agrees to it.  I would not want to
upset my brothers-in-law by posting their photos without their approval.
My wife and her father don't mind.

I have begun showing the car around local shows and thought about putting
together an album.  I would include the "then and now" photos.  If I recall,
Jon had one for his gorgeous Roadster up at the Solvang Show.

I am gonna hold off on updating my 212 website since my current ISP
(cox@home) is having a little crisis with Excite@home possibly going down
the tubes along with a bunch of other "dot.coms".  Cox has assured us that
internet service will continue.  However, they don't tell you if we would
retain the same domain names.  I imagine they'll come up with something like
yourname@cox.com I bet.  We'll see...

Edgar
60 1200
69 1600